Once they have completed the course, MSc in Marketing and Brand Management graduates will be able to identify ways to build the company’s brand capital and implement a strategy within a multidisciplinary and/or multicultural context. They will also be able to draw on their aesthetic training as a source of creativity when making branding decisions.
- Meets the needs of companies seeking new and innovative ideas. Combines the theoretical and creative aspects of marketing and branding. Students apply the conceptual framework to real-life projects with the help of professionals from the world of business.
- For a marketing professional in a multicultural company, this is a truly unique personal and professional experience.
- The multidisciplinary approach is the ARTEM alliance’s key strength, especially in an international context, and one that helps students move beyond the traditionally discipline-based management framework.
This program prepares students to take on the following international roles in BtoC or BtoB markets:
- Global Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand & Marketing Consultant/Analyst
Here is an overview of the modules :
- Brand performance
- Visual and verbal communication and identity
- Event planning and sponsorship
- Luxury and fashion brands
- Startup development for Innovative Brands
Sustainable brands and ethics
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview