Today’s successful professionals must demonstrate a varied skill set, adaptable to the diverse and international nature of the global market. This major equips students with the tools to navigate a world with rapidly diminishing borders. In this program, students will develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research accompanied by a diverse range of topics that relate to international business, including: finance, law, media, communications and management.
Job description and job opportunities
The MBA with a major in international business gives students wide-ranging knowledge of the international business arena. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following professional areas.
- International Sales
- International Management Consulting
- International Product Management
- International Project Management
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Entrepreneurial & Design Thinking
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Sales Management & Strategy
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the state-recognized MBA degree from London Metropolitan University must have two years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above. Students with less than two years of work experience may apply for the state-recognized MSc in International Business Management also from London Metropolitan University.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
EU Business School Online Campus
Education is constantly evolving and pursuing a degree online is now seen as an excellent alternative to on-campus programs. Through state-of-the-art technology and an increasingly interconnected world, EU Business School is at the forefront of business instruction, offering flexible and personalized programs with the advantages and freedom that comes with online learning.
Studying online at EU Business School instantly connects students to a network of peers, lecturers and business experts from all over the world. Through our flexible, affordable programs, students can arrange their studies around other commitments and still benefit from all the key features of an on-campus education. Our online programs mirror their on-campus counterparts and use a blend of traditional teaching techniques and modern methods. Classes are hosted on easy-to-use platforms, and the latest technology ensures an innovative learning experience.