Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration lays the groundwork for an international career in management. The teaching method includes case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, a semester abroad and regular interaction with industry professionals.
Students choose one of four profiles (digital management and innovation, international management, supply chain management, orsustainable management), allowing them to focus on their chosen area and helping to prepare them for their future career goals.
Once a student has decided on KLU, the last choice is the track: either standard (180 ECTS) or intensive (210 ECTS). The intensive track allows more in-depth exposure to the coursework, a second internship and with the extra credits, could offer more options when choosing a master degree. Students join the 'KLU family' from day one. As part of this community they have the opportunity to leave a lasting legacy, while growing into competent professionals apart of a strong global network.
Our degree provides you with a strong foundation in all aspects of business administration. Develop expertise in a number of areas through a wide range of topics such as management, strategy, accounting, math, statistics, law, micro and macroeconomics and more. Gain well-rounded knowledge and a skill set that will maximize your career opportunities.
- Four profiles:
- international management,
- sustainable management,
- supply chain management or
- digital management and innovation
- Exchange semesters with partner universities
- Three-month practical training period
- Optional intensive track with a higher workload and additional practical training
- Bachelor’s thesis (3 months)
- Fundamentals of Management and Strategy
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Mathematics for Business and Economics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Digital Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Law
- Empirical Research Methods
- Management Science
- Programming with Python
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Digital Economy
- International Financial Accounting
- Nonprofit Management
- Transportation Management
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Deep Dive Business Challenge
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Operations Management
- Innovation and New Business Ventures
- International Finance
- Sustainable New Product Design and Design Thinking
- Process Analytics and Automation
- High school diploma/school leaving certificate (qualifying for entrance to German universities)
- Proof of English language proficiency: please have a look at our different options
- Interview with program management and faculty members
- Additional requirements may apply for applicants from certain countries
You do not have your school leaving certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records including all grades given to date and you can hand in your school leaving certificate at a later stage.
- Start of application period: November 1st
- Early Bird deadline: January 15
- Recommended international application deadline (non-EU applicants): March 31
- Final international application deadline (non-EU applicants): May 31
- Application deadline (German and EU applicants): July 15
Alternative Preparation Program
The Preparation Program is generally designed for international students who do not meet the criteria for direct study at the university level in Germany or who have the wrong combination of courses in the IB Diploma.
You need the following language skills with proof:
- At least A2 German
- At least C1 English
Please check your eligibility for our Preparation Program in advance on the DAAD website. Please note that the application deadlines for the Preparation Program are different. We will be happy to inform you upon request.