The fashion and luxury industry has played an important role in society for centuries. Focusing on the business management skills and consumer attitudes to luxury products, with an emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares you for the projection of a brand. With elements such as advertisement strategy, communication skills and innovative thinking, you are given an in-depth insight into how to effectively manage and position a unique brand.
Job description and job opportunities
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Business provides students with the skillset needed to build high-end brands. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following fields or professions:
- Influencer Marketing
- Luxury Retail Industry
- Sustainable Fashion
- Customer Relations in Luxury
- Luxury Business Management
- International Luxury Brand Management
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Luxury Finance Management & HR Management
- Seminar: Sustainable Fashion & Luxury
- Luxury Industry
- Luxury & Fashion
- Luxury & Accessories
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Seminar: Humanities
- Advertising & Communication
- Innovation in Materials & Technology
- Design Innovation
- Seminar: Communication Skills
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis.
- A university-specific master’s degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU’s campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Munich.