The BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in Law is designed for students intending to pursue a business career in areas where a detailed knowledge of the law is useful. As well as providing a solid grounding in business, it focuses on business law and governance providing an understanding of the legal framework within which an organization must operate to ensure that its business activities are compliant with all legal requirements.
This program aims to develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and communication to enable students to analyze the legal issues that arise in business and ensure compliance to avoid legal problems from arising.
Job description and job opportunities
This BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in law provides students with a solid foundation and skillset in business as well as the skills and knowledge of the legal framework in which organizations must operate. Graduates may consider working in the following professional fields:
- Employee & Labor Relations
Semester 1 and 2
- Maths & Stats for Business
- Business Context and Organization
- Marketing Essentials
- IT Essentials
- Economic Perspectives
- Learning to Learn
Semester 3 and 4
- Financial Management
- Business Information Systems
- Principles of Business Law
- Employee Relations and the Law
- Business Ethics and Research Practice
Semester 5 and 6
- Strategic Management
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Advanced Business and Commercial Law
- Capstone Project
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0 minimum; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; B2+ CEFR; English native; or equivalent.
- A state-recognized Dublin Business School BA (Hons) in Business degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Dublin Business School (DBS) is a private higher education institution and Ireland’s largest accredited independent provider of higher education. Its programs on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), the state body responsible for quality assurance of all education and training services in Ireland. At EU Business School Munich, students earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School BA (Hons) in Business degree awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).