The BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in Human Resource Management is designed for those with an interest in people and the people aspects of businesses and organizations, this EQF level 6/NFQ level 8 honors degree program provides students with a solid grounding in business concepts and skills as well as specialist knowledge in human resources.
With a particular focus on the management of people and their impact as a resource on an organization’s performance, students acquire the knowledge and skills they will need to compete successfully as a human resource specialist in today’s complex and changing world of business.
Job description and job opportunities
This BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in Human Resource Management provides students with a solid foundation and skillset in business as well as the skills, knowledge and competences in human resources. Graduates often work in the following professional fields:
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Relations
- Organizational Development
Semester 1 and 2
- Maths & Stats for Business
- Business Context and Organization
- Marketing Essentials
- IT Essentials
- Economic Perspectives
- Learning to Learn
Semester 3 and 4
- Financial Management
- Business Information Systems
- Employee Relations and the Law
- Organizational Behavior for Managers
- Business Ethics and Research Practice
Semester 5 and 6
- Strategic Management
- Global Business
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Contemporary Performance Management
- Capstone Project
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80(internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0 minimum; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; B2+ CEFR; English native; or equivalent.
- A state-recognized Dublin Business School BA (Hons) in Business degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Dublin Business School (DBS) is a private higher education institution and Ireland’s largest accredited independent provider of higher education. Its programs on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), the state body responsible for quality assurance of all education and training services in Ireland. At EU Business School Munich, students earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School BA (Hons) in Business degree awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).